Hope Treatment Recovery – Call (505) 274-7787 Immediately!
Alcohol and Drug Recovery Center Albuquerque Call 505 274-7787 to Get Help Today! For many people, the pain and hopelessness of substance addiction makes them feel cornered, and they don’t if they can bear any more suffering. Drug Addiction Rehab New Mexico knows that help is available to anyone, and provides assistance anyone ready to become free of the disgrace and painful feelings that substance dependency feeds on. Just like cancer, drug and alcohol abuse has been established as a medical illness. The skilled experts at all our facilities specialize in therapies for drug and alcohol abuse, giving every client the best level of care. End addiction and call Hope Treatment Recovery now!
What’s Substance Abuse?
Drug abuse can start as a single experiment, but most people discover that they soon lose self-control and want more drugs, more often, because it makes them feel good. When drug abuse increases in volume and frequency, it becomes more difficult to go without the drug because the addict fears the extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Drug Addiction Center treats substance addiction, which is the physical or psychological dependence that forms due to use of legal and illegal substances.
- Physical dependency is a result of continual drug abuse that disrupts signals in the brain, making drug abuse the only way to trigger the release of pleasure-giving chemicals.
- Psychological dependency can take longer to develop, and is indicated when the addict experiences anxiety and tension at the thought of not being able to get drugs to feel good or normal again.
For a treatment plan to be comprehensive and effective, both physical and psychological dependence on drugs must be addressed. Addicts deserve a skilled, passionate staff, like that of Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Albuquerque, NM, to help end their suffering. Our highly successful treatment programs incorporate:
- group and individual therapy
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- wonderful, luxurious affordable living accommodations
Each client’s treatment plan is based on his or her particular needs to offer them the best possibility for success. Because we utilize numerous effective, clinically-tested therapies, we are able to find healthy and affordable solutions for everyone.
What Is Rehab?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complicated process by which an addict:
- withdraws from their substance of addiction
- participates in several types of counseling and behavioral changes that help the person acknowledge their problems
- examines their reasons for using
- learns how to avoid relapses and temptation
A group of recovery experts oversees the many different aspects of recovery that Addiction Recovery Intervention facilitates, such as:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- orientation into self-help and support groups
- treatment of mental disorders and emotional problems
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Hope Treatment Recovery Addresses Drug Abuse
Our residential rehab center takes all the best aspects of inpatient treatment (24/7 supervision and clinical personnel) and outpatient treatment (introduction to “real world” situations’ and off site self-help group meetings). While residing in gorgeous, comfortable residences, clients participate in:
- group and one-on-one therapy
- behavioral modeling treatment
- daily self-help group meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- other social activities
Call 505-274-7787 to reach Alcohol recovery Treatment experts for more information about rehab facilities, the effects of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general.